Manchester based composer, producer, trumpeter, DJ and founder of Gondwana Records, Matthew Halsall is one of UK’s most creative talents.
A gifted trumpeter with a beautiful, expressive tone, his music has explored his love of the transcendental spiritual and modal jazz of Alice Coltrane and Pharoah Sanders, as well as more contemporary dance music and electronica.
His last album, Into Forever, featured singers Josephine Oniyama & Bryony Jarman-Pinto and was released in October 2015. More recently he produced and featured on the Dwight Trible album Inspirations
• Sending My Love, 2008, Gondwana Records
• Colour Yes, 2009, Gondwana Records
• On The Go, 2011, Gondwana Records
• Fletcher Moss Park, 2012, Gondwana Records
• When The World Was One, 2014, Gondwana Records
• Into Forever, 2015, Gondwana Records
• Inspirations, 2017, Gondwana Records