Mercury Prize-nominated Portico Quartet have always been an impossible band to pin down. Sending out echoes of jazz, electronica, ambient music and minimalism, the group have created their own singular, cinematic sound over the course of four albums, from their 2007 debut Knee-Deep in the North Sea to Live/Remix in 2013.Now rebooted as a quartet after a brief spell as the three-piece Portico, the group released Art In The Age Of Automation (Gondwana Records)in August 2017 to worldwide acclaim.
• Knee Deep in the North Sea, 2007, Babel Label
• Isla, 2009, Realworld Records
• Portico Quartet, 2011, Realworld Records
• Live / Remix, 2013, Realworld Records
• Art in the Age of Automation, 2017, Gondwana Records